IP Video Surveillance Live! (Abbreviation IPVSL)
is a perfect substitute for professional hardware based surveillance devices. It collects
video stream from local USB-connected web cameras or digital camcorders via IEEE 1394 firewire
interface. Video stream is encoded into Adobe Shockwave Flash
(SWF) objects or RTSP streams in H.263, H.263+, H.264 and MPEG-4 (IETF
RFC 2190/2429/3984) and published to the local server.
Remote viewers are able to view surveillance video either in web browsers (webcasting), or
by stream players supporting RTSP (e.g. VLC Player). With an internet connection, you
can monitor your favorite spot easily from anywhere.
IPVSL helps you to achieve advanced user experience in
security surveillance and webcast applications, with inexpensive desktop PC and webcams/DVs,
rather than with those professional but costly CCTV surveillance devices. You can view surveillance
video anywhere with an internet connection and a web browser. No extra plugin installation. No
long time buffering.
Besides, detailed video profiles including resolution, quality, frame rate
and bit rate can be configured fast and simple as per your requiremnts to get smooth video even through
long distance transportation.
IPVSL also provides professional post image processing functions such as logo,
watermark and timestamp overlay.
|Web Camera/Digital Camcorder Support|
Input Devices Supported:
- USB web camera (YUY2, I420, MJPG Image)
- Digital camcorder (DV) with IEEE 1394 interface
Output Stream Encapsulation:
- SWF (Adobe Shockwave Flash)
- RTP (Real-Time Transport Protocol
- RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol
Output Video Resolution:
- SQCIF (128x96)
- QCIF (176x144)
- CIF (352x288)
- 4CIF (704x576)
- QVGA (320x240)
- VGA (640x480)
- Custom/User-specified (H.263+/H.264/MPEG-4)
- Processor: 2Ghz or higher (The higher the better. Multi-core CPU recommended.)
- RAM: 1GB or above
- Ethernet NIC
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/2003 Server
- Web camera or digital camcorder (Microsoft Windows® compatible)
(Click to view full size)
© 2009-2014 IPVideoTrans.com All rights reserved.